Hillbilly Pumping & Hauling provides Septic Tank, Grease Trap and Fryer Oil Pumping, Cleaning and Installations!
• Septic Tanks
• Sewer Lines
• Lateral Lines
• Installation & Repair
• Commercial Fryer Grease
• Grease Traps
• Grease Dumpsters
• Recycled Waste
Septic Tank Pumping
Septic Tank Pumping on a regular schedule will keep your septic tank system running smoothly and ensure you do not have a messy backup..
Your Septic Tank Pumping schedule should be every 3 to 5 years depending on household size and usage. Regular Septic Tank Pumping and Cleaning removes the accumulation of the scum and sludge layer in the Septic Tank. The scum layer should never reach 24 inches thick. If the top layer of material, referred to as the scum layer, reaches 24 inches and beyond in depth, there is a high risk that the scum material will flow into the outlet pipe and into the drainfield lines therefore causing drainfield failure by plugging up the lines. When the drainfield is damaged because Septic Tank Pumping was not done on a regular basis then, Septic Tank Pumping will only give you a short time before your septic tank is full again and the septic tank pumping will have to be done again and again until the drainfield issues are addressed. Septic Tank Pumping should be done when the scum level is around 12 inches thick.
Hillbilly Pumping & Hauling can locate and dig the Septic Tank Lids for you, if you prefer not to or you do not know where the lids are located.
Hillbilly Pumping & Hauling also offers Full Installation of Septic Tank and Lateral Line Systems.
We offer many things that set us apart from our competitors!
We install risers to septic tanks to eliminate digging in the future. That cuts cost to our customers and leaves the customer to have access to the tank.
We sell Dry Biological Digestion – suitable technology for treating organic wastes with varying composition such as the organic fraction of municipal solid waste.
RootX is a foaming tree root killer that saves time and money when it is used to treat tree root intrusion in sewer drain pipes, septic systems, sewer systems and storm drains. Safe for all plumbing.
- This powerful tree root killer is available in 2 Pound and 4 Pound containers as well as Discount Combo Paks.
- RootX powder is the original, non-metal sodium foaming control product and comes in an easy-to-use powdered formulation.
- This product is harmless to the ecosystem and waste water treatment plants.
- The formulation foams on contact with water to kill roots and inhibit growth. It fills the entire pipe to reach the top where 90% of pipeline root intrusion occurs.
- From start to finish, an application takes less than 30 minutes.
- Kill pipeline problems and avoid costly repairs!
- Easy to kill tree roots in residential sewer pipe lines, storm pipes, septic tanks, greywater and leach field lines
- Restore pipe flow capacity
- Easy on pipes
- Lowest Chemical Hazard Rating by ISO Standards
- Registered for use in all 50 states as well as Canada
Hillbilly Pumping & Hauling takes care of everything, including disposal of waste, cleaning of traps, interceptors and related drain lines, and documentation. We also offer Grease Trap Scheduled Maintenance (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, One Time, Emergency Service).
We offer complete grease trap cleaning, scheduled maintenance, chemical treatment, clean drain lines to & from trap, and repair of basic grease trap systems
Fry Oil Disposal
Hillbilly Pumping & Hauling takes care of your restaurant Cooking Oil Collection and recycling needs. When the cooking oil is ready for collection, our professionals will arrive to collect the oil and transport it to be processed and recycled. Our regularly scheduled deliveries will help ensure that used oil pickup happens on time so that the used cooking oil does not accumulate to dangerous levels. We can schedule our used oil pickups to happen during your business’s slowest hours to avoid interrupting your operations..